permaculture - Re: [permaculture] We need to protect the world's soil before it's too late | Popular Science

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Gene Monaco" <efmonaco@comcast.net>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] We need to protect the world's soil before it's too late | Popular Science
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017 19:56:56 -0400

Everything is here:
http://www.soilfoodweb.com/

-Gene

-----Original Message-----
From: permaculture [mailto:permaculture-bounces@lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf
Of Lawrence London
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2017 6:59 PM
To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
Subject: Re: [permaculture] We need to protect the world's soil before it's
too late | Popular Science

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 1:32 PM, Gene Monaco <efmonaco@comcast.net> wrote:

> In recent years, I have been studying the beginnings of the soil
> food web, mostly as presented by Elaine Ingham, and I am slowly
> working my way through her material to wrap my mind around soil
> biology to effectively apply it to my farm.

Could you provide a list of her material and how to obtain it, i.e.
download or purchase?

In my opinion Elaine is one of the few most important forces in today's
natural agriculture movement. She hangs out (at least in the recent past) in
the compost tea forum and the sanet-mg list. She always speaks out when
people mention tillage (Ploughman's Folly). She knows a lot about compost
tea, making and applying it. Equally important is the work on soil
macronutrient and mineral balancing. Combine that with Elaine's teachings
and you have a new form of agriculture.

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lfljvenaura@gmail.com