permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [eu-pc-network] Re: Permaculture Economics..a NEW SCHOOL ?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: DONKA RADEVA <donnybg@yahoo.com>
  • To: "stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com" <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>, Alessandro Ardovini <alexardov@gmail.com>
  • Cc: Andy Goldring <andyg@permaculture.org.uk>, Tim <t.shanks@ymail.com>, Permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, europeanpermaculturenetwork <europeanpermaculturenetwork@googlegroups.com>, Carlos Louge <carlos.louge@yahoo.com.ar>, landbase <landbase@gmail.com>, Hal Paine <comet761@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [eu-pc-network] Re: Permaculture Economics..a NEW SCHOOL ?
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 11:35:05 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Steve and all,
Another good source is this book - The Blue Economy. I have it in Bulgarian.
:-)
https://books.google.bg/books/about/The_Blue_Economy.html?id=aJ3HZD1H7ZsC&source=kp_cover&redir_esc=y
A new school is smth. valuable to work on ... I hope in the near future to
have some student network. It is of course not very easy because a work in
this direction is gravitating around the edges and not attractive for
everybody to undertake the challenge.
There are also many people and researchers from this network
https://europeancommonsassembly.eu/  and this list:
commonswatch@lists.p2pfoundation.net, who are very active with the topic
Commons on all levels - food, economy, democracy etc.

All the best,
Donka

On Tuesday, February 14, 2017 10:44 PM, Steve Hart