permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture Property For Sale - 21.5 gorgeous acres in Cookeville, Tennessee (for sale by owner)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Alan Enzo <ecoenzo@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture Property For Sale - 21.5 gorgeous acres in Cookeville, Tennessee (for sale by owner)
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2017 08:42:42 -0600

Hi Y'all,

Just wanted to share this opportunity with everyone on this list. I was
contacted about this property for sale by a local Permaculture Designer in
Cookeville.

Note From Dustin:

I am selling 21.5 gorgeous acres in Cookeville, Tennessee (for sale by
owner). Half field, half wooded, Spring Creek runs along the front, great
neighbors, no restrictions, cheap taxes (~$350/year). 12 miles north of the
college town of Cookeville, TN, and conveniently situated in between
Nashville and Knoxville.

This is a great opportunity for a homestead, small farm, hunting getaway,
or anything else you can imagine, and there plenty of sites to build your
dream house. The land is rich with flora and fauna: black walnuts, autumn
olives, persimmons, cedar, maple, deer, wild turkey and more. Get in touch!

Asking $38,500 firm. The land is currently appraised at $55,900, so I
expect this to sell quickly. I will not owner finance.

Link to Dustin's Craigslist ad: http://cookeville.craigslist.
org/reo/5946807055.html
--
Alan Enzo