permaculture - [permaculture] Feed the Wiki: Toby Hemenway : Permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Feed the Wiki: Toby Hemenway : Permaculture
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 22:38:47 -0500

https://www.reddit.com/r/Permaculture/comments/5klbqe/feed_the_wiki_toby_hemenway/?st=ix8e5orx&sh=80a79afa

Feed the Wiki: Toby Hemenway
<https://www.reddit.com/r/Permaculture/comments/5klbqe/feed_the_wiki_toby_hemenway/>
(self.Permaculture <https://www.reddit.com/r/Permaculture/>)

submitted 8 hours ago by Erinaceous <https://www.reddit.com/user/Erinaceous>
[F <https://www.reddit.com/prefs/friends>]

As part of our erratic 'Feed The Wiki' series I thought it would be a nice
tribute to Toby Hemenway to fill out his page with your favorite lectures,
articles or reviews of his books. You can add them directly to the wiki here
<https://www.reddit.com/r/Permaculture/wiki/hemenway> or put them here in
the comments and i'll add them for you.

  • [permaculture] Feed the Wiki: Toby Hemenway : Permaculture, Lawrence London, 12/27/2016