permaculture - [permaculture] New low tech biochar production design

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: joao pedro goncalves <joaovox@gmail.com>
  • To: Colectivo de Educação em Permacultura <edu-permacultura-pt@googlegroups.com>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, europeanpermaculturenetwork <europeanpermaculturenetwork@googlegroups.com>, transicao-portugal <transicao-portugal@googlegroups.com>, ecolivingportugal <ecolivingportugal@googlegroups.com>, pdc-meco-2012 <pdc-meco-2012@googlegroups.com>, pdcesporles2011 <pdcesporles2011@googlegroups.com>, cultivando <cultivando@googlegroups.com>
  • Subject: [permaculture] New low tech biochar production design
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 21:00:09 +0000

http://warmheartworldwide.org/new-type-fc-biochar-production-unit/

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Erich Knight erichjknight@gmail.com [biochar]"
<biochar@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 14:17:12 -0500
Subject: [biochar] Fwd: New low tech biochar production design
To: biochar <biochar@yahoogroups.com>, "se-biochar@googlegroups.com"
<se-biochar@googlegroups.com>

Getting back to normal, no personal computer access yet but at the library
checking my important mail, like this one from Frog.
Cheers,

Erich

Erich J. Knight
Shenandoah Gardens
1047 Dave Berry Rd. McGaheysville, VA. 22840
540-289-9750

USBI 2016 Presentation; http://usbi2016.org/schedule/
*"The Civilization of Soil",*
Hall Marks of The Unintended & Intended Anthropocene,
(no slides but the full text & citations are on my LinkedIn page);
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/civilization-soils-hall-marks-unintended-intended-erich-j-knight?trk=hp-feed-article-title-comment

*Policy & Community Chairman*
2013 North American Biochar Symposium
Harvesting Hope: The Science & Synergies of Biochar
October 13-16, 2013 at UMASS Amherst
http://pvbiochar.org/2013-symposium/