permaculture - Re: [permaculture] BBC - Future - Why bees could be the secret to superhuman intelligence

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] BBC - Future - Why bees could be the secret to superhuman intelligence
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 16:10:25 -0500

THIS is swarm intelligence and decision-making, the ultimate hive mind,
peaceful reflection in a meditational, contemplative lifestyle, peace,
tranquility and quietude:

Larung Gar Buddhist Academy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larung_Gar_Buddhist_Academy

China Takes a Chain Saw to a Center of Tibetan Buddhism
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/28/world/asia/china-takes-a-chain-saw-to-a-center-of-tibetan-buddhism.html?_r=0

Marco Grassi: "Since June 2016, everything has changed in Larung Gar, but
almost nobody knows. What before was the largest Buddhist settlement in the
world, a remote place out of the modern society where nuns and monks led a
passive life, is now being demolished by Chinese authorities."
http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/356A/production/_92947631_11_the_hive_by_marco_grassi.jpg