permaculture - [permaculture] Contacts needed of small European permaculture farms

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: DONKA RADEVA <donnybg@yahoo.com>
  • To: Permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Contacts needed of small European permaculture farms
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 08:38:21 +0000 (UTC)

Hi friends,
I would expand my research work and dissertation about the economic
transactions in farms, based on permaculture principles.
I need the contacts of 3-4 good or let say successful examples of European
permaculture small farms, which are market oriented and work in a good
environment /social and economical/. I really would like these to be very
small farms from 1 acre /or less/ to 5 acres area of land.
Could you support me with the contacts - email/website of such kind of farms
for Europe?I already have a questionnaire and will contact them further for
my research goals.
Thanks a lot in advance!

Donka Radeva
PhD-student Ecological EconomicsUniversity of National and World Economy,
Sofia email: donka.radeva@unwe.bg, donnybg@yahoo.commob. phone: +359 889 342
901http://www.unwe.bg/