permaculture - Re: [permaculture] allow less drought intolerant trees to thrive

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Soalheira <soalheira@gmx.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] allow less drought intolerant trees to thrive
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 15:59:18 +0000

I´m in, as long as I´m not cluttering.

A few related ideas off the top

- Keep less drought tolerant trees below/around water bodies (natural or artificial)

- Add extra charged biochar including biota at all layers of the tree hole and using extra layers of cardboard on the mulch side. PLant a cactii based ground cover for enhanced buffer temperature and moisturize during the night.

Cheers