permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: We Did It! The 2016 Convergence was a Life-Changing Success!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: We Did It! The 2016 Convergence was a Life-Changing Success!
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 08:53:04 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: North American Permaculture Convergence <
info@northamericanpermaculture.org>
Date: Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 7:06 AM

[image: Image]
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=K5jSj&m=3hJndce4jP3OP.s&b=iGJS7RXAlDtIjn5u89LSjA>

[image: Image]
*From courageous conversations and building bridges to the dozens of
workshops and keynote speakers; to late-night music, the 2016 Convergence
was a huge success. We are humbled and our hearts are open, as our
community pulled together to organize a beautiful gathering. Our efforts to
build resilient communities continues! *

*Read on to learn how to keep the momentum going.*

*Fill out our Survey!*
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=K5jSj&m=3hJndce4jP3OP.s&b=wi3jVDNlwtdQYlsOUVfyuA>
*We want to hear your opinions!*

We created a survey to gain your valuable insights into what you loved
most, and what you might change or add to the next NAPC. We have already
gotten some super useful feedback, but we would love to hear yours as
well--speak your mind!
Fill Out Survey <http://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ConvergenceSLI>

[image: Image]
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=K5jSj&m=3hJndce4jP3OP.s&b=TtQfiMsH_K6ELT65FI1xEA>
Click Here
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=K5jSj&m=3hJndce4jP3OP.s&b=TtQfiMsH_K6ELT65FI1xEA>

*A HUGE THANK YOU *
*to ALL of the SPONSORS!*
[image: Image]
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=K5jSj&m=3hJndce4jP3OP.s&b=suuJDwh35XGlf4GsuZEycw>
[image: Image]
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=K5jSj&m=3hJndce4jP3OP.s&b=suuJDwh35XGlf4GsuZEycw>

[image: Image]
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=K5jSj&m=3hJndce4jP3OP.s&b=OQDHV9vNZniyMkG7DEzNuw>
Learn More

<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=K5jSj&m=3hJndce4jP3OP.s&b=LhCmK4dElWmtwwimDl2b_w>

[image: Image]
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=K5jSj&m=3hJndce4jP3OP.s&b=iGJS7RXAlDtIjn5u89LSjA>
[image: Image]
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=K5jSj&m=3hJndce4jP3OP.s&b=iGJS7RXAlDtIjn5u89LSjA>

*In addition to the X-Pollinators website, there are a number of ways that
you can stay connected with the Convergence community:*

-

*Sign up for our newsletters to keep up on exciting future developments,
events and news. Sign up for the NAPC newsletter here
(northamericanpermaculture.org <http://northamericanpermaculture.org>); and
for the Northern California Community Resilience here

<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=K5jSj&m=3hJndce4jP3OP.s&b=RZb7tN8J2jvOosmI4YgXyg>.
*
-

*Come to a Post-Convergence gathering! You can find a list of the
Meet-Ups on our website and X-Pollinator calendar, from the East Bay
Permaculture Guild’s meeting to *
-

*Would you like to volunteer for the next convergence? To help with
Building Resilient Communities Convergence contact
info@permacultureconvergence.com <jay@permacultureconvergence.com>; or to
assist with the next NAPC in 2018, contact
info@northamericanpermaculture.org <info@northamericanpermaculture.org> to
explore the potentials. *
-

*If you are feeling inspired by the Convergence and would like to hone
your organizing skills, please consider becoming an intern with the NorCal
Community Resilience network. We are mapping out the movement, sharing
stories about our projects and programs, and helping to develop a
membership model. Please contact Susan: susan@norcalresilience.org
<susan@norcalresilience.org> if you are interested.*
-

*Stay tuned for the NAPC newsletter and website for listings of regional
convergences. Be sure to send us your info about regional convergences if
you are planning one. *

The Convergence would like to honor Bill Mollison - the co-founder of the
global Permaculture Movement, who passed away Sept 24, in Tasmania.

[image: Image]
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=K5jSj&m=3hJndce4jP3OP.s&b=zm9FZHi3wU_loabeUA7jqg>

*Bruce Charles 'Bill' Mollison (born 1928 in Stanley, Tasmania, Australia
and died today, 24 September 2016 in Sisters Beach, Tasmania).*

* A few people are born who are world class heroes to those who know them
and unkown to the great majority, until one day their inescapable influence
floats to the surface and is generally recognized for the cream it is. In
hindsight such leaders go on to become household names. Such a man was Bill
Mollison: backwoodsman, academic, storyteller, lady’s man and to many just
‘Uncle Bill’, but doing all these things par excellence. In consequence he
has left a worldwide movement of remarkable resilience. He has left much
useful information and not a few words of guidance and encouragement for
those who will miss him most.*

Read More
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=K5jSj&m=3hJndce4jP3OP.s&b=faUyfKTz08.pub0TPhiUpA>

Living Mandala & Many Other Community Leaders & Organizers Present
*North American Permaculture & Building Resilient Communities Convergence*
Sept 14-18, 2016 ~ Solar Living Institute, Hopland, CA
www.northamericanpermaculture.org
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=K5jSj&m=3hJndce4jP3OP.s&b=suuJDwh35XGlf4GsuZEycw>
www.permacultureconvergence.com
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=K5jSj&m=3hJndce4jP3OP.s&b=iGJS7RXAlDtIjn5u89LSjA>
www.livingmandala.com
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=K5jSj&m=3hJndce4jP3OP.s&b=fFDBqnty9FwL9F6Q9Q3_yw>

*Living Mandala FB Page
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=K5jSj&m=3hJndce4jP3OP.s&b=uzjHAWd0jXU75WVkJjkn.g>
• BRCC Facebook Page
<http://%22https://www.facebook.com/TheNorthernCaliforniaPermacultureConvergence%20%22>
• NAPC Facebook Page
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=K5jSj&m=3hJndce4jP3OP.s&b=ySv6EB6WCTRijjJgrfu1TQ>*
Share this email on social media and help us promote the event: [image:
Facebook]
<http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http://www.aweber.com/t/LOOCW> [image:
Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/share?url=http://www.aweber.com/t/LOOCW>
[image:
Google+] <http://plus.google.com/share?url=http://www.aweber.com/t/LOOCW>
[image:
LinkedIn]
<http://www.linkedin.com/shareArticle?url=http://www.aweber.com/t/LOOCW>
[image:
StumbleUpon]
<http://www.stumbleupon.com/submit?url=http://www.aweber.com/t/LOOCW>

[image: Image]
<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=K5jSj&m=3hJndce4jP3OP.s&b=YgDXyzwsGgUDFL2il3HEAA>
2103 Coral Way fl 2
Miama FL 33145
USA

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lfljvenaura@gmail.com

  • [permaculture] Fwd: We Did It! The 2016 Convergence was a Life-Changing Success!, Lawrence London, 10/17/2016