permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Bruce Charles 'Bill' Mollison 1928-2016 /Co-originator of Permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Bruce Charles 'Bill' Mollison 1928-2016 /Co-originator of Permaculture
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 19:34:16 -0400

On Sun, Sep 25, 2016 at 7:07 PM, <scott@permaculture.org> wrote:

> For all the miles we traveled I am thankful to this legendary figure and
> know he is holding forth on high bereft of his aura and his chakras as he
> always claimed were missing at his birth. I can imagine him leading the
> heavenly choir in a chorus of "my father was the keeper of the edison
> llight, played with mermaids every night ...."
>
> Good bye old friend,
>
> Scott Pittman

Thanks very much for posting this, Scott.
Perhaps a measure of Bill's worth would be discovered by pondering what
would have happened if there had been no Bill Mollison.
Would there have been a Permaculture movement at all, by that name or any
other?
I regret I never met him or had a chance to take his PDC.
What can we do to keep his vision and energy alive for perpetuity?
[maintain standards]

LL

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.