permaculture - Re: [permaculture] No Debate

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: joao pedro goncalves <joaovox@gmail.com>
  • To: europeanpermaculturenetwork <europeanpermaculturenetwork@googlegroups.com>
  • Cc: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] No Debate
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 07:36:37 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Steve,

Could not help thinking of this:

"We can't even think of solutions without correctly recognising the
problems, and it is now commonplace to pose our problems incorrectly. We
tend to focus on *what's seen,* rather than on our *way of seeing...*
Instead of focusing on how we produce and consume, we must focus on *how we
perceive* and on *how we communicate.*"
– Gene Youngblood, Expanded Cinema

http://global-vision.org/philosophy/index.php

I do agree there is no off-topic to permaculture debate.

How do we translate the issue to "permaculture terms"?

Are we talking about a anti-permaculture-ethics agenda?

What culture and ethics was there and needed already (in our families and
surroundind) to grow ourselves to adhere to PC ethics?

But if debate is not happening here,
then lets try it else where.

Many (most) of our allies (to address topics such as these) are not this
group.

Best,
João

sexta-feira, 12 de Agosto de 2016 às 05:06:51 UTC+1, stevenlawrencehart