permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Organize and Declare “Food Sovereignty,” Like Sedgwick, Maine USA

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jay Woods <woodsjaya@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Organize and Declare “Food Sovereignty,” Like Sedgwick, Maine USA
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2016 05:59:27 -0700

I think that the following is a fair summary up to now.

http://bangordailynews.com/2016/03/07/homestead/maine-towns-declare-food-sovereignty-claim-home-rule-trumps-state-federal-regulations/

The locals are losing in the courts of law but winning the courts of public
opinion. The state is losing control.