permaculture - [permaculture] Goodbye

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "scrooge McDuck" <declan@planetmail.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Goodbye
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 08:04:59 +0200

I'm unsubscribing, so this is a very polite goodbye.

I joined this list to learn about the Agriculture side of Permaculture. I didn't learn much. I wanted to hear talk about seed sources, companion plants, nuts & bolts of everyday life. I am no longer prepared to wade through the MASSIVE quantity of Negative messages and pure B.S. to find the odd nugget of wisdom.

What goes on on this list is not that. Nobody stays on topic, so searching the list archives would be useless as the topic is not adhered to. I am used to orderly mailing lists like Linux lists where there is progress towards a solution. This is not one of those, and I different so sharply on my vision of the future that I am really an Apostate Permaculturist.

CC me if you want me to see your email as I won't be able to get list emails.
--
Declan Moriarty
Sent from my Android tablet with mail.com Mail. Location Dublin Ireland.

  • [permaculture] Goodbye, scrooge McDuck, 07/31/2016