permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Crisper gene technology - are there

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Crisper gene technology - are there
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 18:04:03 -0400

On Mon, Jul 4, 2016 at 4:20 PM, Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
wrote:

> What did we learn in
> Permaculture ? ? One that rings in my ears " work with nature not against
> her" because as we know...Mother nature always fights back. I've just
> started re-reading "Hidden Nature" by Bartholomew a biography on
> Schauberger...a must for all in the Permaculture network...Steve Hart

Thanks for this necessary diversion, or attention refocusing, Steve.

>From a comment at a review site:
"...this refinement of the energy at the leaves gives [the tree] a kind of
increased homeopathic potency; so that when they receive the highly
energized drops of falling rainwater there is an immediate transfer of pure
energy or life force."

This is fascinating and one of the most important things I have ever read.
How could anyone say this _isn't_ happening? Look closely at the event
horizon, become a microscope.

I will post several water pix I just took of a huge stock watering tank
filled with duckweed and floating cattails. When I first put it together I
threw in a handful each of compost and granite rock dust. The water became
cloudy. It is now crystal clear.

For those like me who are interested in this and related books here is moe
information:

Hidden Nature: The Startling Insights of Viktor Schauberger
Paperback – January 1, 2003 - $30
by Alick Bartholomew
<https://www.amazon.com/Alick-Bartholomew/e/B003YLH5O6/ref=dp_byline_cont_book_1>
(Author)

Austrian naturalist Viktor Schauberger (1885-1958) was far ahead of his
time. From his unusually detailed observations of the natural world, he
pioneered a completely new understanding of how nature works. He also
foresaw, and tried to warn against, the global waste and ecological
destruction of our age.

This book describes and explains Schauberger's insights in contemporary,
accessible language. His remarkable discoveries—which address issues such
as sick water, ailing forests, climate change, and, most important,
renewable energy—have dramatic implications for how we should work with
nature and its resources.

Hidden Nature: The Startling Insights of Viktor Schauberger

by Alick Bartholomew
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/71532.Alick_Bartholomew>, David
Bellamy <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/79542.David_Bellamy>
(Foreword)

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/998406.Hidden_Nature

Austrian naturalist Viktor Schauberger (18851958) was far ahead of his
time. From his unusually detailed observations of the natural world, he
pioneered a completely new understanding of how nature works. He also
foresaw, and tried to warn against, the global waste and ecological
destruction of our age. This book describes and explains Schauberger's
insights in contemporary, accessible language. His remarkable discoveries
-- which address issues such as sick water, ailing forests, climate change
and, above all, renewable energy -- have dramatic implications for how we
should work with nature and its resources.

ALSO:

Hidden Nature: The Startling Insights of Viktor Schauberger by Alick
Bartholomew Paperback

The Water Wizard: The Extraordinary Properties of Natural Water by Viktor
Schauberger Paperback

Living Water: Viktor Schauberger and the Secrets of Natural Energy by Olof
Alexandersson Paperback

Living Energies : An Exposition of Concepts Related to the Theories of
Viktor Schauberger
Callum Coats

The Spiritual Life of Water: Its Power and Purpose
Alick Bartholomew

The Healing Power of Energized Water: The New Science of Potentizing…
Ulrich Holst

Dancing with Water: The New Science of Water
MJ Pangman

Gem Water: How to Prepare and Use Over 130 Crystal Waters for…
Joachim Goebel

Nature as Teacher: New Principles in the Working of Nature (Ecotechnology)
Viktor Schauberger

The Fourth Phase of Water: Beyond Solid, Liquid, and Vapor
by Gerald H. Pollack (Author)

Plant Intelligence and the Imaginal Realm: Beyond the Doors of Perception…
Stephen Harrod Buhner

Secrets of the Unified Field: The Philadelphia Experiment, The Nazi…
Joseph P. Farrell

Secrets of the Soil : New Solutions for Restoring Our Planet
Peter Tompkins

The Hidden Messages in Water
Masaru Emoto

The Fourfold Path to Healing: Working with the Laws of Nutrition,…
Thomas S. Cowan

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com