permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Seed Sowing Idea

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "scrooge McDuck" <declan@planetmail.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Seed Sowing Idea
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 08:50:13 +0200

No, my mind basically survived. The stroke victim I felt sorriest for had full movement but had aphasia. He had no memory & no marbles. His intelligence was purely visual. He could recognise his daughter but forgot her name. All his past was gone,and his future because he couldn't learn.
--

Declan Moriarty
Sent from my Android tablet with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
On 15/06/2016, 22:42 Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 4:13 PM, scrooge McDuck <declan@planetmail.net>
wrote:

> The thing is, I can't get to test it because I am recovering from a
> stroke. I have only discovered permaculture since my illness ( Trying to
> stay sane in hospital while others watched the trashiest crap on TV). My
> rich son bought me noise cancelling earphones to save my sanity.

It has not affected your mind, Mr. McDuck, the stroke, that is. Stay tuned
to this forum and you will experience full recovery.
dirtfarmer

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com