permaculture - [permaculture] TreePeople

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] TreePeople
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 23:09:42 -0400

TreePeople
https://www.treepeople.org/

*TreePeople is an environmental nonprofit organization whose mission is to
inspire, engage and support people to take personal responsibility for the
urban environment, making it safe, healthy, fun and sustainable and to
share our process as a model for the world.*

Our vision is for LA to have enough tree canopy, healthy soil and clean
local water by empowering communities and policymakers
<https://www.treepeople.org/about/policy>.

We do this by inspiring Angelenos to care for our urban forest
<https://www.treepeople.org/volunteer/urban-forestry>, local mountains
<https://www.treepeople.org/volunteer/mountain-forestry> and to adopt
sustainable solutions <https://www.treepeople.org/action> at home.
Come visit us at our headquarters <https://www.treepeople.org/visit>! We're
located at the beautiful 45-acre Coldwater Canyon Park in the heart of LA

[What ever happened to the Diggers and the Hoedads?]

  • [permaculture] TreePeople, Lawrence London, 06/01/2016