permaculture - [permaculture] North American Permaculture Convergence this September! Save the dates!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Koreen Brennan <koreenbrennan@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] North American Permaculture Convergence this September! Save the dates!
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 20:18:59 -0400

On Sept 14-18, 2016 the North American Permaculture Convergence will
partner with Building Resilient Communities Convergence (N Calif
Convergence) at the Solar Living Institute in Hopland, CA, to hold the 2nd
NAPC.

The partnership will make the event much stronger and richer for attendees.
The energies that are coming together are exciting, with many of the major
groups who were at the first convergence already committed to attend this
one, and other groups coming on board as well such as Transition US, West
Coast Women's Convergence, and more.

Working groups formed at the first convergence will reconvene and move to
the next level; working groups formed at IPC UK can also meet at the
convergence. We will have five days of presentations, with NAPC focused on
Weds/Thurs/Fri, and BRCC focused on a broader audience Sat and Sun. NAPC
will continue tracks through the weekend as well.

We will soon have applications for presenters, work study and other
participation, and ticket sales on our web site. Be sure to sign up for our
newsletter to keep abreast of everything, and Save The Dates!

--
Koreen Brennan
http://www.growpermaculture.com

  • [permaculture] North American Permaculture Convergence this September! Save the dates!, Koreen Brennan, 05/31/2016