permaculture - [permaculture] Frank Wilczek — Why Is the World So Beautiful? - On Being Episode

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Frank Wilczek — Why Is the World So Beautiful? - On Being Episode
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2016 19:37:47 -0400

Frank Wilczek —
Why Is the World So Beautiful?
http://www.onbeing.org/program/frank-wilczek-why-is-the-world-so-beautiful/8565
play episode
http://www.onbeing.org/program/frank-wilczek-why-is-the-world-so-beautiful/8565/audio
download episode
http://feeds.soundcloud.com/stream/261361691-frank-wilczek-why-is-the-world-so-beautiful.mp3
play unedited
http://www.onbeing.org/program/frank-wilczek-why-is-the-world-so-beautiful/8565/extraaudio?embed=1&amp;start_track=1
<http://www.onbeing.org/program/frank-wilczek-why-is-the-world-so-beautiful/8565/extraaudio?embed=1&start_track=1>
&

http://www.onbeing.org/programs/2016

Nobel physicist Frank Wilczek sees beauty as a compass for truth,
discovery, and meaning. His book, A Beautiful Question, is a long
meditation on the question: “Does the world embody beautiful ideas?” He’s
the unusual scientist willing to analogize his discoveries about the deep
structure of reality with deep meaning in the human everyday.

On Being
On Being opens up the animating questions at the center of human life: What
does it mean to be human, and how do we want to live? We explore these
questions in their richness and complexity in 21st-century lives and
endeavors. We pursue wisdom and moral imagination as much as knowledge; we
esteem nuance and poetry as much as fact.
http://www.onbeing.org/
Ways to Listen
http://www.onbeing.org/how-to-listen
Website
On this website, go to our episodes archive and play each produced episode
and unedited interview. You can also save them on your computer for later
listening.
Podcast
The best way to never miss an episode? Subscribe to our podcast and get
access to more than ten years of episodes and Krista's unedited interviews.
New to podcasting? Click here for detailed instructions to get you started!
A podcasting veteran? Listen to us here:

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com

  • [permaculture] Frank Wilczek — Why Is the World So Beautiful? - On Being Episode, Lawrence London, 05/01/2016