permaculture - [permaculture] Mass rocket heater cob work party

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ray Cirino <cobanation@yahoo.com>
  • To: Lois Arkin <crsp@igc.org>, Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network <lakinroe@silcom.com>, Permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, Los Angeles Permaculture Guild <lapg@arashi.com>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Mass rocket heater cob work party
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 20:55:22 -0800

It&#39;s about learning cob and how you can use it to heat your house with a
rocket stove and built-in oven. Also we have such great people showing up
that I believe someday we will all be together creating the new world.

See flyer for details. Call: 818-834-7074

  • [permaculture] Mass rocket heater cob work party, Ray Cirino, 03/01/2016