permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Merry Christmas from Bulgaria

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Bob Waldrop <bob@bobwaldrop.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Merry Christmas from Bulgaria
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 22:57:37 -0600

Good cheer of the holidays to all! If we were geographic neighbors, I would invite all of you over for a cup of my hot Christmas mulled wine (apple juice, orange juice, red wine, simmered with cinnamon sticks, allspice berries, and cloves). Extra fortification in the form of shot of apple brandy per cup is also recommended. I know the new year is likely to bring much sorrow and pain, but for the moment, its nice to just wallow in hope and peace.

Bob Waldrop
Okie City