permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: [SANET-MG] Help request from the Gambia

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: [SANET-MG] Help request from the Gambia
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 10:32:38 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jonathan Latham <jrlatham@bioscienceresource.org>
Date: Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 8:38 AM
Subject: [SANET-MG] Help request from the Gambia
To: divfarmingsystems@lists.berkeley.edu, FOOD_COLLECTIVE-L <
food_collective-l@list.cornell.edu>, sanet-mg@googlegroups.com

Dear All
This message was posted on our ISN website today. I didnt publish it.
If anyone thinks they can help this person would they like to contact
her/him directly?
best wishes
Jonathan Latham

Begin forwarded message:

*From: *WordPress <wordpress@independentsciencenews.org>
*Subject: **[Independent Science News | Food, Health and Agriculture
Bioscience News] Please moderate: "How Millions of Farmers are Advancing
Agriculture For Themselves"*
*Date: *October 16, 2015 5:27:41 AM EDT
*To: *jrlatham@bioscienceresource.org

A new comment on the post "How Millions of Farmers are Advancing
Agriculture For Themselves" is waiting for your approval
http://www.independentsciencenews.org/un-sustainable-farming/how-millions-of-farmers-are-advancing-agriculture-for-themselves/