permaculture - [permagriculture] Fwd: [SANET-MG] Evidence for human transmission of amyloid-β pathology and cerebral amyloid angiopathy

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permagriculture] Fwd: [SANET-MG] Evidence for human transmission of amyloid-β pathology and cerebral amyloid angiopathy
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 17:24:21 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: dhondt <dhondt@eircom.net>
Date: Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 4:22 PM
Subject: Re: [SANET-MG] Evidence for human transmission of amyloid-β
pathology and cerebral amyloid angiopathy
To: SANET-MG@lists.ifas.ufl.edu

I have always found Marc Purdey's theories extremely interesting. The
"fact" that the prions can resist and supposedly remain infective after
being submitted to temperatures well above the temperature that all
proteins and prions must turn into elementary gases almost proves that a
mineral imbalance is involved.

And that he looks at a combination of other factors such as pesticides and
acoustic shock waves just smells right to me. Unfortunately that is one of
the reasons that his theories have not found more support.
Mankind always prefers over- simplified theories where only one factor is
supposedly involved.

The same is true with the disappearance of honey bees and pollinators in
general. At the moment it are neonicotin pesticides that are the flavor of
the day. In reality it are a very complex number of factors that all work
synergistically and that in the end will prove fatal.
Gm rape seed, mono cropping, roundup and other pesticides, micro wave
pollutions from mobile phones and other sources, toxic spraying from
airplanes all work together to create an environment unsuitable for all
life forms. Bees are just an indicator species slightly more sensitive than
most. When they are gone the rest will follow.

I find it unbelievable that scientists can even think that any toxic man
made chemical can be directed against one specific target species without
having an effect on (all) other life forms. All life forms have a very
similar bio- chemistry. And that is proven by gm where genes from a fish
species can be made to work in plants or microbial genes can make a chick
or a cat light up in the dark.

We urgently need a complete paradigm shift.
John

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com

  • [permagriculture] Fwd: [SANET-MG] Evidence for human transmission of amyloid-β pathology and cerebral amyloid angiopathy, Lawrence London, 09/11/2015