permaculture - Re: [permaculture] NW Permaculture Convergence: Neighborhoods!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: ChildrensPeaceGuild <childrenspeaceguild@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] NW Permaculture Convergence: Neighborhoods!
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 22:39:48 +0000 (UTC)

This is shaping up to be an informative and productive convergence!
Quickly wanted to add that there will be a panel discussion on Greening Youth
Education on Saturday from 10:30 - Noon.We will discuss how to include
permaculture concepts in our educational systems (private, public, and
nontraditional)

-Roman ShaplaChildren's Permaculture Guild