permaculture - [permaculture] New collection of found images of allotment, community & dacha gardens | my primary archive site for posts, images, documents, Avant Geared G+ page

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] New collection of found images of allotment, community & dacha gardens | my primary archive site for posts, images, documents, Avant Geared G+ page
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 02:03:17 -0400

This is where I will store all my collections of images
related to permaculture, landscape architecture and natural agriculture.

Avant Geared
Collections
https://plus.google.com/b/116100117925365792988/+Avantgeared/collections
About
https://plus.google.com/b/116100117925365792988/+Avantgeared/about
Posts
https://plus.google.com/b/116100117925365792988/+Avantgeared/posts
Photos
https://plus.google.com/b/116100117925365792988/+Avantgeared/photos

The first collection is on Allotment, Community & Dacha Gardens
1st Installment of 68 pictures 2015-8-6
https://plus.google.com/b/116100117925365792988/collection/weX8_

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com

  • [permaculture] New collection of found images of allotment, community & dacha gardens | my primary archive site for posts, images, documents, Avant Geared G+ page, Lawrence London, 08/07/2015