permaculture - [permaculture] Joel Glanzberg Letter to Permaculture Community

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jason Gerhardt <jasongerhardt@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Joel Glanzberg Letter to Permaculture Community
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 15:45:47 -0600

This may be making the rounds on Facebook or maybe even was posted here
while I was busy, but if you haven't seen it I recommend reading Joel's
letter about how to up our game as designers and educators. It's a good
read and foreshadows his upcoming book, which is superb! With Toby's new
book, The Permaculture City, and calls like Joel's, I'm hoping we are
experiencing a turning tide of using permaculture more broadly.

Jason

--

www.realearthdesign.com

720-496-9744

  • [permaculture] Joel Glanzberg Letter to Permaculture Community, Jason Gerhardt, 08/02/2015