permaculture - [permaculture] The future of permaculture in the USA and elsewhere; will it be a design science combining permaculture with landscaping?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] The future of permaculture in the USA and elsewhere; will it be a design science combining permaculture with landscaping?
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 20:02:55 -0400

The future of permaculture in the USA and elsewhere; will it be a design
science combining permaculture with landscaping?

I have been thinking a LOT about this lately. I like the idea of combining
architecture with landscape architecture and permaculture which would add
site water channeling, bioremediation, recycling and reuse using a
constructed wetland and the ornamental landscape plantings themselves.
Frank Lloyd Wright's Natural House concept would lend itself to home design
with these features.

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com

  • [permaculture] The future of permaculture in the USA and elsewhere; will it be a design science combining permaculture with landscaping?, Lawrence London, 07/23/2015