permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Monsanto Herbicide Faces Global Fallout After World Health Organization Labels It a Probable Carcinogen | Alternet

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Monsanto Herbicide Faces Global Fallout After World Health Organization Labels It a Probable Carcinogen | Alternet
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 03:36:40 -0400

My Redditor input:

[–]ecoponderosa <http://www.reddit.com/user/ecoponderosa>

The industry whores appear out of nowhere every time there is anything in
the media that might result in less profits for their puppet master like
flies on a cow pie.

[–]txcotton <http://www.reddit.com/user/txcotton>

Ah, yes. Perfectly reasonable.

[–]ecoponderosa <http://www.reddit.com/user/ecoponderosa>

Don't they make you sick to your stomach? I mean, why would anyone in their
right mind waste such time and bandwidth worshipping such worthless and
completely evil things. It really makes you wonder what is happening to the
world. I mean using any herbicide is such a stupid thing to do, why would
anyone defend such a practice. It really makes you wonder what is happening
to the gene pool and if mankind's average IQ level is descending at a rate
paralleling the melting of the glaciers in the Himalyas.....wonder if here
is any connection? Herbicides really are like genocides throughout human
history, better not used.

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com