permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: [SANET-MG] George Naylor interview

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: [SANET-MG] George Naylor interview
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 14:27:56 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kris Johnson RR <cjohnson143@woh.rr.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 1:16 PM
Subject: [SANET-MG] George Naylor interview
To: SANET-MG@lists.ifas.ufl.edu

There's a long interview with George Naylor in the current Acres U.S.A.,
which isn't online, but I found this from 4 years ago which covers the same
territory, and lays it on the line about our current dysfunctional,
industry-friendly federal farm policy:

Interview with George Naylor: In the U.S. Today: Farmers or Employees?

http://www.inmotionmagazine.com/ra11/g_naylor_int11.html

More info at:

National Family Farm Coalition

http://nffc.net/

Kris

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com

  • [permaculture] Fwd: [SANET-MG] George Naylor interview, Lawrence London, 06/08/2015