permaculture - [permaculture] DEVASTATING EFFECTS OF CUTTING DOWN TOO MANY TREES

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: Brian Ralph <bjralph@xtra.co.nz>
  • Subject: [permaculture] DEVASTATING EFFECTS OF CUTTING DOWN TOO MANY TREES
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 16:02:49 +1300

-

*DEVASTATING EFFECTS OF CUTTING DOWN TOO MANY TREES*

*“* *Look what happens when we cut down too many trees* *”*

*Global warming is one thing* *; b**ut see below & look at what **is*

*happen**ing* *if we continue to clear our forests!*

*We have to stop cutting down trees!*

*This is getting **serious!*

Legal Disclaimer <http://www.waitematadhb.govt.nz/Disclaimer.aspx>

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11
Permaculture Global Design:
www.permacultureglobaldesign.org
The Permaculture College of Europe.
www.permaculturecollege.eu
www.permaculturepartnerships.com

JPEG image

  • [permaculture] DEVASTATING EFFECTS OF CUTTING DOWN TOO MANY TREES, Steve Hart, 03/27/2015