permaculture - Re: [permaculture] please spread this: pdc in romania...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: sandra campe <zukunftswerkstatt@riseup.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] please spread this: pdc in romania...
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 14:37:48 +0100

hi lawrence,

no, i am not related to johanna campe, but how interesting what she's working on! do you have any further links about her work?

just the best,
sandra

Am 27.03.2015 um 02:31 schrieb Lawrence London:
I would love to attend this PDC but I am in Chapel Hill NC USA on 6 acres
of prime farmland
and my time is spoken for splitting firewood for next winter, planting a
garden and closing in my small dwelling.
If I could afford to take a vacation, that is where I would be with side
trips exploring the dark mysteries of the Transylvanian
mountains..

Sandra: Are you related to Johanna Campe of Remineralize The Earth?

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 4:01 PM, sandra campe <zukunftswerkstatt@riseup.net>