permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Ignore the anti-vaccination mindset and have anyone needing it vaccinated...IT IS SAFE.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Ignore the anti-vaccination mindset and have anyone needing it vaccinated...IT IS SAFE.
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 09:41:47 +1300

Yes exacltly LL....as stated its hard to find valuable material in the
mainstream as you full well know. One has to be smart to filter the stuff
you mention. It seems this is the norm today. The need to filter the
commercial corporate greed and bullshit spin. Sad but real.

But don't be alarmed I am not a follower of anyones doctrines and always
question all comments with a critical eye, often too heavily. As you may
have picked up. But, also remaining very positive seeking out best practice
solutions...Steve Hart

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11
Permaculture Global Design: