permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Vicktor Schauberger

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Vicktor Schauberger
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 19:51:14 +0100

Yes LL...I have mentioned to many deaf ears that International Permaculture
Conferences could better serve the wider domains of Permaculture by having
a Technology Fair attached to focus on all these worlds and develop them.
Throughout history it seems there is a huge amount of potential technology
opened up but off course shut down quickly by the industries that make
money out of their existing worlds. Look no further than the pertrochem
industry

Steve Hart

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments
Skype: stevenlawrencehart
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11
Permaculture Global Design: