permaculture - Re: [permaculture] BBC How Plants Communicate & Think - Amazing Nature Documentary - YouTube

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] BBC How Plants Communicate & Think - Amazing Nature Documentary - YouTube
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 02:08:50 -0500

Here are galleries of pictures of my mini permaculture farm. Maybe you will
get a few ideas from this.
Venaura Farm. This is USDA Zone 7.
https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/106181639516457096425/+Avantgeared-GardenTools/photos
My collection of hand tools in use around the world:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/116100117925365792988/+Avantgeared/photos

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com
http://www.avantgeared.com
https://plus.google.com/+Avantgeared
Ello: https://ello.co/ecoponderosa <https://ello.co/ecoponderosa>
Twitter: @ecoponderosa <https://twitter.com/ecoponderosa>
Reddit: ecoponderosa
Cellphone: lfljcell@gmail.com

  • Re: [permaculture] BBC How Plants Communicate & Think - Amazing Nature Documentary - YouTube, Lawrence London, 02/01/2015