permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Mollison Quote Source

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: ChildrensPeaceGuild <childrenspeaceguild@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Mollison Quote Source
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 16:52:15 +0000 (UTC)

Personally, I'm fond of: "You don't have a snail problem, you have a garlic
and butter deficiency."
-RomanChildren's Permaculture Guild

On Wednesday, December 31, 2014 5:11 PM, Lawrence London
<lfljvenaura@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 7:18 PM, Robyn Francis <robyn@permaculture.com.au>
wrote:

> It was one of Bill's favourite examples for 'the problem is the solution',
> i.e. if you think you've got a snail problem, it's actually a duck deficit.
> I'm not aware of a printed reference, but heard Bill use it verbally on
> numerous occasions.

That's great! So it follows if you have a  "weed" abundance you have a goat
deficit, mosquito problem, a frog, bat, dragonfly, bird, toad deficit.

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com
http://www.avantgeared.com