permaculture - [permaculture] A Geat initiative worthy of support

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] A Geat initiative worthy of support
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 08:59:06 +1300

Hi'yall..here is a project out of Europe worth supporting wherever, however
you can..Thanks..Steve Hart

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments
Skype: stevenlawrencehart
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11
Permaculture Global Design:
www.permacultureglobaldesign.org
The Permaculture College of Europe.
www.permaculturecollege.eu
www.permaculturepartnerships.com

  • [permaculture] A Geat initiative worthy of support, Steve Hart, 01/01/2015