permaculture - [permaculture] Did anyone make an offline copy of permaculture.info (the old permaculture wiki)?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Chris Watkins <chriswaterguy@appropedia.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Did anyone make an offline copy of permaculture.info (the old permaculture wiki)?
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 12:39:14 +1100

Hi – I know that some people like to save webpages off-line, maybe using a
browser extension (Zotero?) If you think it's possible that you ever did
that for the permaculture wiki at permaculture.info (when it was still
going a few years ago) could you please let me know? There are some pages
on archive.org, but having another source would be wonderful.

Thanks,
Chris
--
Chris Watkins

Appropedia.org - Sharing knowledge to build rich, sustainable lives.

  • [permaculture] Did anyone make an offline copy of permaculture.info (the old permaculture wiki)?, Chris Watkins, 12/26/2014