permaculture - Re: [permaculture] 37 Million Bees Found Dead In Ontario, Canada After Planting Large GMO Corn Field | Organic Health

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] 37 Million Bees Found Dead In Ontario, Canada After Planting Large GMO Corn Field | Organic Health
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 23:21:21 -0500

Maybe we in this list could informally report on our bee sightings this
year 2014, how many and where seen.
This way we can get an idea as to the extent of the problem. For me, 1/2014
to the present, about 100 bees, less than I saw last year.
What about the rest of you willing to participate in this informal survey?

For me it is almost (greedheads will do anything for money, fame or power)
complete disbelief that anyone would allow the depopulation of bees to such
an extent and over such a large area
when they are so critical to nature, the environment and local ecosystems
and pollination of such a diversity of crops. We're in that age, in those
times, where if you're weak you'll become benumbed, desensitized to the
daily reportage of a seemingly endless stream of events from the dark side.
Wanton, mindless use of devastating pesticides of all categories is
symptomatic of a very dark age indeed. There is no excuse for this.