permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [eu-pc-network] Re: Invisible Structures

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: europeanpermaculturenetwork@googlegroups.com, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [eu-pc-network] Re: Invisible Structures
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 16:13:50 +0200

Thanks Nenad...great response and many people will have similar views to
Rob Hopkins and most of his cling ons. Which in reality when you analyse
their comments really does expose the reality of the greater percentage of
this world. Ignorant members of mediocraty and sheepocracy. They probably
all believe tax is a subject that needs to be supported. More naivety I'm
afraid. Tax is voluntary. Nowhere in the world is there such a law that
says one has to pay tax. The rich elite certainly do not. Rob I'm afraid
really does expose his ignorance naivety and hypocrisy. It is long overdue
time to wake up. There is considerable material on both the core topics in
the movie out there. Perhaps Hopkins should have done some research of his
own "one must make conscious decisions and investigate by himself?"
Obviously he has not. . They are subjects that may well stimulate the type
of reaction we see in his blog. I fortunately have been researching these
topics and similar associated for over 30 years and had first had
experience as well. So what I have been saying recently is that its long
passed time for us to wake up to what is going on. Take our head out of the
sand and start realising how to build models to evolve into a more sane
future that could possibly be better guaranteed. This is why I am
generating the whole subject discussion on Invisible Structures and for
there to be an Advanced PDC on the subject. Maybe I'll get around to it one
day.

Steve Hart

On 12 October 2014 10:20, Nenad Maljković <nenad.maljkovic@gmail.com> wrote:

> Steve,
>
> I've seen that movie back in 2012 and I keep getting questions about it on
> our courses, mostly about "free energy". I reply to those questions with
> some points that particularly make sense to me from:
>
> - Rob Hopkins:
>
> http://transitionculture.org/2012/01/09/film-review-why-thrive-is-best-avoided/
>
> - Charles Eisenstein:
> http://realitysandwich.com/127199/thrive_story_wrong_spirit_right/
>

> On Saturday, 11 October 2014 20:02:19 UTC+2, stevenlawrencehart wrote:
>>
>> This could be a good "introduction" movie to where we should be at when
>> we teach the Invisible Structures component in our PDCs
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEV5AFFcZ-s
>>
>> --
> europeanpermaculturenetwork@googlegroups.com.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/europeanpermaculturenetwork/56512dd4-3e5c-4fd0-85d3-4e41b8dd5806%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/europeanpermaculturenetwork/56512dd4-3e5c-4fd0-85d3-4e41b8dd5806%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
Ecology Architect
Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments
Skype: stevenlawrencehart
Phone: +420 728 799 115
Permaculture Global Design: