permaculture - [permaculture] Great cob plaster workshop Sunday

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ray Cirino <cobanation@yahoo.com>
  • To: Los Angeles Permaculture Guild <lapg@arashi.com>, Permaculture Listserve <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network <lakinroe@silcom.com>, "mud.girls.cob@gmail.com" <mud.girls.cob@gmail.com>, EcoVillage <crsp@igc.org>, "westcoastwomenspermaculture@googlegroups.com" <westcoastwomenspermaculture@googlegroups.com>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Great cob plaster workshop Sunday
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 04:59:47 +0000 (UTC)

Should be a real earth connection. Join us to see the magic of cob.
-
| Sundayat 10:00am - 5:00pm3 days from now · 93°F / 65°F Clear |

-
| | Show MapSolano Canyon Community Garden545 Solano Ave, Los
Angeles, California 90012 |

This will be the last joyous cob workshop as we plaster the rest of the long
cob bench. If you are thinking of getting into cob, this will make you fall
deeply in love with everything about the possibilities. We have big plans for
future creation, so be on the ground floor and join us. $10 or donationsThe
Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities that
are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual Sustainability.

  • [permaculture] Great cob plaster workshop Sunday, Ray Cirino, 10/03/2014