permaculture - [permaculture] Myanmar contacts ?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, pil-pc-oceania@mailman.aboc.net.au
  • Subject: [permaculture] Myanmar contacts ?
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 08:15:56 +0200

I have just moved to Myanmar, in Yangon, and I would like to know and
eventually get in touch with any permaculture practitioner in the area. I
wonder if anyone has ever participated in any project here or knows about
any permaculture project, or organizations or individuals who are either
running permaculture projects or using it as a design framework for future
projects.
Any help would be really appreciated!

Enrico Marulli

marullie@yahoo.it

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
Ecology Architect
Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Built Environments
skype: stevenlawrencehart
Permaculture Global Design: www.permacultureglobaldesign.org
The Permaculture college of Europe. www.permaculturecollege.eu
www.permaculturepartnerships.com

  • [permaculture] Myanmar contacts ?, Steve Hart, 09/26/2014