permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Getting Permaculture Books In Your Public Library

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Kathryn <elkatsan@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Getting Permaculture Books In Your Public Library
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 13:26:04 -0700

Great to hear, Chris, thank you. This is exactly the kind of stuff I want
to hear about here! Let's exchange more success stories, no matter what
scale they are on. Success breeds more success I believe.

And "small scale" success, which is simply another way of saying working
high in the watershed, has equal power to effect great change with less
effort than a large scale, energy intensive project.

Keep following the inspiration!

Kathryn Santoyo
San Luis Obispo, CA