permaculture - [permaculture] Four maybe five things that would be helpful to publicize the convergence

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Bob Waldrop <bob@bobwaldrop.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Four maybe five things that would be helpful to publicize the convergence
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 17:10:08 -0500

Four things that would be helpful to boost the event:

A banner-size graphic that advertises the event. I have five websites, and could put it up there.

A properly sized FB cover advertising the event, where the FB profile picture doesn't obscure anything important. I would put that up on my FB page and also on my permaculture page at FB.

A FB Profile size webfitti graphic, I would use that too as my profile pic.

A a standard blurb about the event -- not exactly a press release, but maybe four paragraphs touting the event and encouraging attendance? If so I and others could send that out on other listservs.

More ambitious would be an INFOGRAPHIC about the event.

Bob Waldrop, Okie City