permaculture - [permaculture] Intro to Permaculture Design and more

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Koreen Brennan <cory8570@yahoo.com>
  • To: "koreen@growpermaculture.com" <koreen@growpermaculture.com>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Intro to Permaculture Design and more
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 16:29:49 -0700

On July 19, we'll be giving a day long Intro to Permaculture Design class at
a private 2 acre permaculture residence in Clearwater, for $50. Great value
and great way to be introduced into the subject for those who would like to
get a good taste of the design aspects. This will include hands on learning,
and will be expressly geared toward urban residential property. You will walk
away with specific tools to apply to your property in areas of food
production, water catchment, energy savings, and more. The cost of this class
can be credited to any future Permaculture Design Course by Grow
Permaculture.

Info@growpermaculture.com or 727-495-645 for more information - register at
www.growpermaculture.com

Our 12th Permaculture Design Certificate Course will start on Sept 27 and
will meet once per month for 7 months. This course digs deep, and provides
many opportunities for networking, apprenticing, receiving mentoring, etc.
Some great people have signed up thus far. Write info@growpermaculture.com or
call 727-495-6145 - for info about special pricing, let us know where you
heard about the course.

Our 13th Design Course will be held in Costa Rica for two-three weeks
(different tracks) starting Jan 24.

I'm in Los Angeles currently, visiting some really great sites and getting
updated on some of the successful broadscale actions that are being done
here. Exciting stuff, that we can totally replicate there!  Will share
specifics here soon!

Koreen Brennan

Permaculture Design and Consulting, Florida
Permaculture Design Courses - Tampa Bay and Costa Rica
Natural Building Pine Ridge Lakota Reservation
Financial Permaculture

www.growpermaculture.com
www.facebook.com/growpermaculturenow

>From lfljvenaura@gmail.com Fri Jul 4 23:33:09 2014
h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type;
bhÑ150W9xSWEwwHgab5TWhu7JKr2siRN8XH9tWHykdaQ=;
b=qG8+H/MItcRv7aq6WztV3BG9NVd8c0iLArT8+CU7Lo3Jlt40Q148WG14Mo3Ayl4dIx
JYm6lkvHWh3/P4YmChJTaCPumUvz9DfWMOcieojs7UKyQfNl9dXnkpLvKS3tcuYnqSD4
xPXEJ2GHOf6pwlmAj7iv8z30Wwm8bHyIAU3UsJKSFxX6dR0SfELYnokRdQRXoEGk3tFn
w2GUOpUIFHsBt+DUKLMTUWffrDabKhl4A7udVh+K5s4CdJ0eP+6p8XgXU0lMXuu+Ech1
E0ZcC9a93g93EADmRLUK6KZRHGg4qlMsQeSIzMWIJDJ+06DvXd5PtwZI/MzBwH6mrqS9
M4qA=X-Received: by 10.224.112.131 with SMTP id
w3mr25785966qap.68.1404531187864;
Fri, 04 Jul 2014 20:33:07 -0700 (PDT)