permaculture - [permaculture] Request for donation of a computer and/or components, new or used, whole system or part.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Request for donation of a computer and/or components, new or used, whole system or part.
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 13:39:16 -0400

My most used computer has quit working and I am looking for a replacement.
I could use an IDE drive (or SATA),
100 gb or larger and a CD/DVD drive to get it working again. If anyone has
a computer and/or components,
new or used, whole system or part they could send me I would really
appreciate it.
I prefer a desktop PC, Intel cpu (AMD OK) and components for such a system,
especially hard drives, IDE or SATA.

Please contact me by email if you are wiling to help out with this.

Many thanks,

Lawrence
Owner, permaculture and nafex lists at ibiblio

Lawrence F. London
Chapel Hill, N.C., 27516
919 260 5953
lfljvenaura@gmail.com
http://www.avantgeared.com
https://plus.google.com/+Avantgeared
Skype: lawrence.f.london

  • [permaculture] Request for donation of a computer and/or components, new or used, whole system or part., Lawrence London, 06/16/2014