permaculture - [permaculture] IPC video: Cuba Permaculture Pilgrimage!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Andrew Millison <amillison@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] IPC video: Cuba Permaculture Pilgrimage!
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 08:15:18 -0700

Hello,
I just posted a video I've been working on over the last 5 months since the
IPC. I didn't film any of the conference or presentations, but focussed on
the part I found most interesting, the tours of Permaculture sites and the
cultural context of Permaculture in Cuba. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz7PqsPTRqk&list=UUgb_TbreMgfDdLKkr4yYJHw

Andrew

--
Andrew Millison
(541) 752-9118

  • [permaculture] IPC video: Cuba Permaculture Pilgrimage!, Andrew Millison, 05/08/2014