permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Urban Farming in Wheat Ridge Colorado

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ernest Rando <lotusdog@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Urban Farming in Wheat Ridge Colorado
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 16:10:04 -0500

Here is a wealth of information and resources for Cooperatives and
cooperation design
http://www.usworker.coop/

--
Ernest Rando <https://plus.google.com/117886846121315991773>
*The After Party Manifesto <http://www.afterpartyusa.org/manifesto>*

Center for Sustainable Community's Permaculture
Design<http://midwestpermaculture.com/2012/08/permaculture-design-for-csc-in-stelle-il/>
The YouTube Video Series "A Case for
Permaculture<http://youtu.be/NSB8yxgCmU0>"
by Bill Wilson
Building a Better World One Permaculture Brick at a
Time<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aaxGXzDc80&list=PL5BD5861504A0DC87&index=120>

Skype: Lotusdogz
Community Member of Stelle, Illinois<http://www.stellecommunity.com/Home.html>