permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Honouring the passing of Margrit Kennedy, permaculture pioneer

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Honouring the passing of Margrit Kennedy, permaculture pioneer
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 07:28:49 +0530

Yes, likewise Robyn I heard the news just recently too from Carlos Louge in
Argentina. Magrit, Declan and I did Bill and Andrew Jeeves course together
in Tassie. We had great fun on many fronts and stayed in contact through
different links. She does leave behind a great legacy valuable to all
networks...Steve Hart

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]