permaculture - Re: [permaculture] A traditional Fogon and rocket stove workshop

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] A traditional Fogon and rocket stove workshop
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 10:06:32 +0100

Hi Ray....that achievment sounds exciting...we finally have a chance of
rebuilding an old very inefficient stove which is very similar looking as
the one in this old photo you have...do you have any design details or dwgs
you can share or links for the same. Look forward to your response..Steve
Hart

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]