permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The Trouble with Permaculture (Juan ManueL Burgos)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Koreen Brennan <cory8570@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The Trouble with Permaculture (Juan ManueL Burgos)
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 14:37:24 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for sharing Juan. For the record, it's not all like that! There are
people who take a lot more care with design and who accept the feedback loop
more thoroughly. Please don't conclude that all permaculture is like the one
experience you have described.

I've made some major mistakes (and most people who have taken on difficult
projects have) but also learned from them and that is the real test of
permaculture.

Koreen Brennan

Urban Permaculture Design Course Tampa Bay - Feb 22 - May 18, 2014
www.growpermaculture.com
www.facebook.com/growpermaculturenow

On Monday, January 27, 2014 5:03 PM, Toby Hemenway <toby@patternliteracy.com>