permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The Trouble with Permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The Trouble with Permaculture
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 04:03:12 -0500

More at that site:

http://www.resilience.org/stories/2014-01-22/permaculture-s-artistic-side

"No matter your homestead reality, permaculture can help you move closer to
the space of your dreams. Permaculture is a design system that mimics
nature in a way that is aesthetically pleasing while also functional,
productive, and sustainable."

"mimics nature in an aesthetically pleasing way" ? I wonder how they manage
that.

"*Photo from transitiontownsca.org <http://transitiontownsca.org> The
natural beauty of a space transformed by permaculture*

To find out more about the connections between art and permaculture, we
talked to art director and permaculture designer, John Bushe’. John works
with permaculture in multiple ways. He applies permaculture to homes and
land, and he also uses permaculture principles to design and grow
businesses and municipalities in the U.S. and Latin America."

"uses permaculture principles to design and grow businesses and
municipalities in the U.S. and Latin America". I'll bet and marketing
development property in Central America like the other scambags we have
heard about over the years offering phony PDC's to attract customers to
their real estate offerings. I have heard about high rollers moving to
Mexico and using lawyer power to work corrupt local political systems to
wrest land away from indigenous folks living on traditional common land
which is supposed to be protected from resale or development.